SPIRITUAL FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE COACHING
Creating Financial Independence Classes
Starting January 25, 2022
Sign Up Now!
If you are one of many looking for an opportunity to learn how to manage your money and gain financial independence, then this may be the class for you. The classes will start January 25, 2022 and run each month through zoom. The early registration cost is only $20.00 per class if you register by the 15th of each month. Late Registration is anytime after the 15th of the month and will cost $50.00 for the class.
Here are some of the topics that will be discussed in the class:
1. Introduction to Money as a tool or resource
2. Financial Independence Mindset
3. How Do You Define Independence?
4. The Components of Money Management
5. Good Debt v. Bad Debt
6. Secured and Unsecured Credit/Debit Cards
7. Your Credit Portfolio
8. Your Savings Account
10. Keeping up with the Joneses
11. Establishing a Budget/Setting up a Budget
12. Your First Fruit (Tithing)
13. Should Every Penny Really Count?
14. Should I Pay Myself First?
15. Does Money Answer All Things?
16. Paying Bills
17. Keeping Monies in Reserve for Bills
18. The Rationale for Multiple Accounts
19. The Amount of Money That Passes Through Your Hands
20. Setting Up Your Lifestyle
DR. JESSE WALKER SR.
Licensed Ordained Minister
Licensed Christian Chaplain
Licensed Christian Marriage and Family Counselor (Board Certified Diplomat)
Licensed Clinical Christian Therapist (Board Certified Diplomat)
Christian Life Coaching (Certified Practitioner)
Business Owner: Dr. Jesse Walker Inc.
Certified Debt Specialist
Radio Show Host
Ph.D. Interdisciplinary Studies (emphasis: Human Science/Theo-centric Psychology
JD – Law Degree
MS – Educational Computing & Technology
LLM – Intercultural Human Rights Law
BS – Bachelor’s in Science in Business Administration (Management/Economics)
Relationship Maintenance Consulting Sessions
Marriage & Family Christian Coaching/Consulting